Thursday, June 23, 2011

SCALING NEW HEIGHTS






Two of my favourite things - Lady Gaga and Creepers.



Madame Monster has been sporting her custom-made 14cm sole creepers from London Underground all over the place - In her "Judas" video clip, in Rolling Stone editorial and even on Oprah's bestie Gayle King's chat show.



To honor the Lady G love, Underground London have released a super-limited editon run of 7cm sole creepers.

Yep - 50 pairs of these babies are available here.


If you're more metallic-inclined then these Jeffrey Campbell "Stingers" are almost identical and more wallet-friendly.




Get them here.


I already did.


Hurry up postman I want to get my little monster on...




- SARE -


3 comments:

Pushemek said...

Wow.
Crazy shoes!!

bloodmilk. said...

your addiction to creepers has now become my addiction. . . .
xoxo

Talia Jade said...

Just posted these baaaad boys !! Ahhh they're insaaane. I absolutely adore your love for creepers :)

xxx Talia

www.bellinisoiree.com