Monday, January 7, 2013

LIVE FAST D.I.Y YOUNG





































If customisation and DIY goodness is your thing, i highly suggest you head on over to the General Pants website and check out our latest "Bubble" challenge.  

Here’s your chance to put your own stamp on an EVIL TWIN classic, the ‘Escape Plan’ Denim Shirt. 

All your hard work will be rewarded with a solid prize pack....


-          The winning design will be produced and sold exclusively at    
   selected General Pants Co stores for Spring 2013
-          The winner will be invited to attend the Evil Twin Spring     
   campaign shoot
-          The winner will receive $350 artist’s fee
-          The winner will receive a $300 Evil Twin wardrobe

So get going kids......click the link above to check out the full
details and get amongst the action.  


-JODES-


2 comments:

little_miss_violet said...

I haven't been this inspired since my Mum customised a denim jacket with tour patches &'Bon Jovi' in studs for my 11th birthday!!
www.copescuriosities.com

Unknown said...

thanks for the info! I wish I had more time for all my DIYs!!


C:

http://moneygonefor.blogspot.com/